Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mid-term Reflection


     I think that my engagement in class is pretty good. I enjoy art class and I look forward to it durning the day. I do my best and put as much effort as I can on my project because I like seeing a good result.
  In art so far I have done my pour painting ninja , A ninja flip book , The robot magazine collage , and last but not least The sculptor of a pirate.
  Out of school we do sketch books. In my sketch book so far I have done ; A magazine college with things I like. I did a drawing of the famous painting "The Scream" . Wrote my name out using shadowing. I cut circles into the page so it looks like a dice. Another thing I did was make a huge spiral , starting from the middle of the page and going out into the edge. A other thing I did which I do a lot when I'm bored on work sheets is write my name. Write my signature , my full name written in different ways, and a few more.  
   Every tuesday morning we " stop everything and draw " We always draw still life. From small like acorns and building block to big paper structures with twist and turns and a billion of folds. Something we work on was lighting and shading. How to draw the objects when the sun is hitting one side of it and really bring it to life, adding shadows. The hardest of the still life's were when Mrs. Robert's would add things and take it away. We started with one jar then adding things like string, wood, blocks , pans , and others. and at points she would take some of the things out. So we would have to work fast drawing from general to specific. To add things and to take things out when necessary .
    Lastly I want to say is that I'm enjoying art and I am having fun in class. Also thanks for letting us listen to music it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment