Monday, October 4, 2010

Found Images Collage Reflection



           














The concept of my project was to be colorful , random and funny. I wanted to use a bunch of different things  that coming together could form one thing . Take bright colors and put them in with random objects like toys and a mountain and make them one body part. Taking things you wouldn't see together , different patterns and make one big robot with it like my original image.
            The cool thing in my project was I could get what ever I wanted to. What I did was the more colorful the better. Things with cool designs and patterns . Anything that caught my eye I tried using. I tried to put all different colors in each body part.
I think the whole thing came out great , You can see all the different things but it looks good all together, and thats what i was trying to do :)



No comments:

Post a Comment