Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Talk & Draw

Today you were the "drawer" and you were the "describer".
What was challenging about this experience? What would you do differently if you had to do this activity again?

     Today , I was the describer first. So what I had to do was be the eyes and mind of the drawer. The challenging part of this was describing the objects without using its proper name , and saying how big it was, the angle of it , and how it was in proportion  to everything else. But then  was the drawer. It was a bit easier because I knew some of the things that would be there. So when he started telling me what it is I already had an idea of it. The challenging part was drawing it the size it really was and the location it was when there was a few things bunched up.

No comments:

Post a Comment